We are here to help.
We are supported by individuals, churches, and the local community, so we are able to provide our services free of charge.
Your future is important to us, and we consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life, assisting you during such a crucial time. As such, we make the following promise to every person who talks with us:
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, or circumstances.
- You will receive all of our services free of charge.
- You will be treated with kindness, compassion and receive honest and open answers together.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life-style choices.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be given ongoing support, in accordance with your needs.
- We are honored that you have allowed us to share in this important decision-making process with you.
The pregnancy center does not provide abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
Serving Our Community Since 1984
Pregnancy Tests Given
Accepted or Redirected to Christ
Meet the Team
Leticia Cerda, LMSW
Client Services Director
Maureen Jeanes, RN
Front Office Coordinator
Board of Directors
Pastor Aaron Kahler
J. Dwayne Anderson, CPA
From Our Clients
“TruChoice has wonderful women who are very supportive. They are there to help, offer advice and guidance regardless of your decision.”
“Judgment free, felt very comfortable talking about myself. Everyone is extremely nice and helpful. I felt accepted as soon as I walked into the center.”
“My counselor was highly understanding of individual and personal situations. I am confident of the services this facility and its team of volunteers provide.”
“You. As a man, never like to receive a handout. It’s tough, you feel like you’ve failed on one level or another. However, here it feels different. It feels like you’re just talking to family. You’re just hanging out and getting loved on. It’s reassuring, it’s comforting, it’s family.”
Your Next Step