Free & Confidential
Your financial well-being is just as important to your health as your physical and spiritual state. Read more to learn about the monetary burden of abortion in Texas.
You’re pregnant! There are many things to consider when evaluating your pregnancy options. With all the stress and uncertainty, you might be considering abortion. In addition to the physical and spiritual demands an abortion places on you, there is also a monetary cost associated as well. it is important to know the financial burden associated with that decision.
According to the Guttmacher Institute, the average cost for a first trimester abortion in the US is $650 – $750. Second trimester abortions run an average of $1,200. Late term abortions can be even more expensive, at $3,000 or more.
Typical costs of abortion in Texas:
- Medication Abortion / Abortion Pill: $350-$650
- Price of abortion pill with insurance: $350-$650
- Price of abortion pill without insurance: Up to $1000
- Price of abortion pill online: Not available legally in the US
- Price of abortion pill at CVS: Not available by prescription
- Suction Aspiration / Vacuum Abortion (6-12 weeks gestation): $600-$1000
- Dilation and Curettage (13-16 weeks gestation) : $850-$1600
- Dilation and Evacuation (17-21 weeks gestation): $1500-$2100
Before making any decisions, you will need to first know how far along your pregnancy is and what type of abortion you may consider and what other options are available to you. We can provide you with a free ultrasound exam and consultation.
Your Next Step